LUGA, Ladies University Golf Association
"Meet, Play, Learn!"
The Ladies University Golf Association (LUGA) is an association of women golfers of all ages and abilities. The purpose of LUGA is to promote the game of golf in a fun and welcoming atmosphere.
- Who can join?
- LUGA is open to all lady golfers! You do not have to be affiliated with the University to join.
- How much does it cost to join?
- The fee to join is $15 for spring semester, $15 for the summer, $15 for the fall semester, or $40 for the entire year.
- The $40 fee includes handicapping service through the Georgia State Golf Association.
- How much does it cost to play?
- All members of the Ladies League would qualify for the University Rate.
- We would recommend purchasing a G-Pass for optimal value. Please view more information on the G-Pass here.
- When does LUGA play?
- LUGA will play 9 holes on Monday afternoons with tee times beginning at 5:30 pm.
- If I have never played golf before, how can I get involved?
- No experience? No worries! We offer group clinics and also have a putting league in conjunction with regular play.
- What should I do if I would like to learn how to play golf?
- There are several opportunities for learning golf at the UGA Golf Course. We offer free instruction days in the spring and fall, we have Get Golf Ready programs running year-long, or you could contact Clint Udell about private lessons.
- If I play in the Ladies League, who will I play with?
- Only ladies that have joined the league or are interested in joining the league may play.
- If I do not have any clubs but would like to play, what should I do?
- The UGA Golf Course can provide clubs. Please contact Clint Udell and he will make sure to have them ready for you when you arrive.