Last modified: July 3, 2020, 5:00 p.m.
We are working closely with Auxiliary Services and the University to plan for a gradual reopening of our course facilities. Our plan focuses on reopening the driving range first with the golf course, E.B. Smith Golf Clubhouse, and Champions Café to follow at a later time. It is our hope that golfers will be able to safely enjoy the driving range Monday - Sunday from 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. beginning July 6, 2020, health conditions permitting.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. You can
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safety and Sanitation
We are working closely with the University to ensure a safe and healthy environment by adhering to social distancing guidelines and paying special attention to sanitation.
Our safety and sanitation practices include:
- Ensuring group sizes are kept to a minimum:
- Three customers on the practice greens at a time
- Implementing one-way customer traffic flows to promote social distancing.
- Credit/Debit card payments only.
- Conducting individual lessons only.
- Postponing camps or clinics until further notice.
- Sheltering in your vehicle in the event of lightning delays.
- Implementing a stringent disinfecting program based on governing health organization and Allied Golf Organizations recommendations.
- Providing hand sanitizing stations at building entrances and inside locations.
- Regularly disinfecting restrooms and facilities.
- Ensuring golf staff wears personal protective equipment when inside buildings.
- Strongly encouraging customers to wear face masks when inside buildings.
For UGA updates and prevention visit uga.edu/coronavirus.
The information on this page is subject to change and will be updated regularly.