Last modified: May 22, 2021, 1:00p.m..
Please Read! We are beginning to move back to pre-Covid-19 policies!
We are currently open seven days a week operating on our normal pre-Covid-19 schedule. Golf course hours can be found here.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. You can email us at email@example.com or call (706) 369-5739 for more information.
We are working closely with the University to ensure a safe and healthy environment by adhering to current CDC and Georgia Department of Health regulations.
The University System has now updated its guidance on face coverings and social distancing in accordance with the advice provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on May 13, 2021. Effective immediately, fully vaccinated individuals can resume campus classes and other activities without physically distancing or wearing a mask. Unvaccinated individuals are strongly encouraged to continue socially distancing from others when possible and wearing a face covering while inside campus facilities.
Our safety and sanitation operations include:
- Driving range maximum capacity limits have been removed
- Two players from different households may now ride together in a single cart if desired - Single carts will continue to be offered at regular rates for those that wish to social distance through May 23, 2021. After that date, the golf course will revert back to its normal two cart maximum per group. Those wishing to take a cart by themselves will pay an extra player cart fee to cover the cost of the empty seat.
- Credit/Debit card payments only
- Golf club rentals have resumed normal operation
- Golf carts have been washed prior to use
- Disinfectant wipes are available for customer use to wipe the carts down further
- Bunker rakes are now back in place due to the CDC conclusion that surface transmission of Covid-19 is low
- Water stations are now back on the golf course
- Conducting individual and group lessons following CDC and Georgia Department of Health regulations.
- Conducting youth clinics following CDC and Georgia Department of Health regulations.
- In case of a lightning delay, please do one of the following:
- Return to the golf cart storage building and unless fully vaccinated, socially distancing is strongly encouraged
- Move inside one of our on course rain shelters
- Located at #2/#4 fairways, #7 tee, #13 tee, #16 tee, and #18 tee
- Unless fully vaccinated, face coverings or masks and maintaining social distance when inside a rain shelter is strongly encouraged
- In case of a tornado warning, all customers and staff should move inside the clubhouse or driving range buildings to a safe location — face coverings or masks are strongly encouraged for those that have not been fully vaccinated
- Providing hand sanitizing stations at building entrances, key inside locations, and
at on-course water stations
- Shotgun starts for evetns will resume on June 1, 2021.
For UGA updates and prevention visit uga.edu/coronavirus.
The information on this page is subject to change and will be updated regularly.