Last modified: November 4, 2020, 2:22 p.m.
We have missed you and thank you for your patience as we have worked through the challenges
posed by coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are excited to share with you that we have resumed seven day operations. Tee times are available Monday - Sunday from 8:00 a.m. until 2 hours and 15 minutes before sunset. Reserve your tee time up to seven days in advance here. You can also reserve a tee time by calling the Golf Shop at (706) 369-5739 between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
The driving range, E.B. Smith Golf Clubhouse, and Champions Café are also open Monday - Sunday with limited capacity.
- Driving range:
- Monday, Wednesday–Sunday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (last basket sold at 5:15p.m.)
- Tuesday 11:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (last basket sold at 5:15p.m.)
- E.B. Smith Clubhouse: 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Champions Café: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Please know that while some operations will look a little different when you visit the course this fall, our commitment to provide you with an exceptional experience remains the same.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. You can email us at email@example.com.
*Please note that all times and operations subject to change.
Safety and Sanitation
We are working closely with the University to ensure a safe and healthy environment by adhering to social distancing guidelines and paying special attention to sanitation.
Until further notice and for the protection of members of the public, including members of vulnerable populations and other populations at risk, facial coverings or masks shall be required within all UGA Golf Course buildings to slow the spread of COVID-19. Facial coverings or masks will not be required in outdoor settings where 6-foot social distancing can be maintained between non-cohabitating people at all times.
Our safety and sanitation operations include:
- Ensuring group sizes are kept to a minimum:
- 6-foot social distancing required at all times
- One customer allowed at a time in the Champions Café and Golf Shop
- One person per golf cart unless from the same household
- Twenty-eight customer maximum at the driving range
- Three customers on the practice greens at a time
- Implementing one-way customer traffic flows to promote social distancing.
- Credit/Debit card payments only
- Golf club rental reservations must be made at least 5 days in advance of play
- Golf carts have been disinfected prior to use
- Disinfectant wipes are available for customer use to wipe the carts down further
- When returning your cart, please follow the golf cart return signs and empty trash and recyclables at the golf cart return staging area in the parking lot
- Please do not remove flagsticks for any reason — smooth bunkers with your foot or club
- Removing our water stations on the golf course (please bring a small cooler or purchase drinks at Champions Café)
- Conducting individual lessons only
- Postponing camps or clinics until further notice
- In case of a lightning delay, please do one of the following:
- Return to the golf cart storage building and socially distance your cart 6 feet away from anyone else
- Move inside one of our on course rain shelters
- Located at #2/#4 fairways, #7 tee, #13 tee, #16 tee, and #18 tee
- Please wear face coverings or masks and maintain social distance when inside a rain shelter
- In case of a tornado warning, all customers and staff should move inside the clubhouse or driving range buildings to a safe location — face coverings or masks are required inside all golf course buildings
- Implementing a stringent disinfecting program based on governing health organization and Allied Golf Organizations recommendations
- Providing hand sanitizing stations at building entrances and inside locations
- Regularly disinfecting restrooms and facilities
DawgCheck: Commit to a Healthy Campus
Effective August 10, 2020
The University of Georgia is committed to the health and safety of our campus and our community. Immediate self-reporting is critical to helping us assess and respond to risks and exposures on campus. That’s why we’ve created DawgCheck: an easy-to-use, COVID-19 self-screening tool.
With DawgCheck, track symptoms related to COVID-19 before coming to campus and report a positive COVID-19 test. No symptoms? Great! But we still ask that you respond through DawgCheck before visiting campus. COVID-19 carriers can be asymptomatic, so using the DawgCheck tool before every visit is crucial to help us be proactive in stopping the spread.
If you test positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of visitng campus, we ask that you report your test results through DawgCheck to facilitate contact tracing.
Access DawgCheck through the UGA app or online at dawgcheck.uga.edu.
If you are a visitor to campus, scroll down to the section For Individuals without a MyID Account to check for symptoms or report a positive COVID-19 test.
Questions? Visit dawgcheck.uga.edu/support to learn more.
For UGA updates and prevention visit uga.edu/coronavirus.
The information on this page is subject to change and will be updated regularly.