Adult Beginner Classes at University of Georgia Golf Course
Get Golf Ready is designed to teach everything you'll need to play golf in just a few lessons. PGA Professionals will show you that there are lots of ways to play by combining fun, friends and fitness.
Each session will focus on the various golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, you will be guided onto the golf course to put your skills into action in a casual, friendly setting.
No equipment needed!
We plan to hold a Get Golf Ready (GGR) class on Saturday afternoons at 3:00 PM. This class will be for ladies only. We will also add a second class at 4:15 that will be available for ladies and gentlemen. This 10 week program will kick off on 3/23 and run through the 5/25. The price for attending individual sessions will be $25, a bundle of 5 is $100, and unlimited access to as many sessions as you would like for $150. Get Golf Ready is an adult class for beginner to intermediate golfers who want to learn more about golf in a fun and relaxed setting. Here is a list of topics for the Spring:
- 3/23 - Full Swing Refresh
- 3/30 - Chips & Pitches
- 4/6 - Could we go over the Full Swing again?
- 4/13 - Is Putting Important?
- 4/20 - I hate the bunker (how to avoid and get out of it)
- 4/27 - Any chance we could talk about the Full Swing?
- 5/4 - How to avoid a 2nd Chip
- 5/11 - How to avoid a 3rd Putt
- 5/18 - One more time for the Full Swing...Please
- 5/25 - All of the short shots we can fit into 1 hour
Call or text John Crumbley, UGA PGA Head Golf Professional, at 706-363-5128 or email him at email@example.com to sign up or for more information.