Who is eligible to play at the University Golf Course?
- The University of Georgia Golf Course is a public golf course and is available to students, faculty, staff, and alumni, as well as the general public.
Is alcohol permitted at the University Golf Course?
- NO. The University of Georgia Golf Course does not sell alcohol nor is it permitted on regular play days. All coolers must be checked before heading to the first tee. Alcohol is permitted during outings of 100 or more players.
Does the University Golf Course have a dress code?
- YES. The dress code policy at the University of Georgia Golf Course is collared shirts and no denim for men, and collared shirt/blouse and no denim for women. Also, appropriate winter attire is acceptable.
- However, there is not a dress code policy for the Driving Range.
When can I make a tee time for the weekend?
- Tee times can be made on Wednesday starting at 8:00 a.m for any day through the following Thursday.
Is it possible to make a tee time more than 7 days in advance?
- YES. Please go to our ONLINE GOLF SHOP and click on Tee Time Reservations to book a tee time up to two months in advance.
Is it possible to buy a UGA Golf Course Gift Certificate online?
- YES. Please go to our ONLINE GOLF SHOP to purchase UGA Golf Course Gift Certificates.
Does the University Golf Course hold private outings/events?
- YES. To book an outing of 8 or more people call the Pro-Shop at (706) 369-5739.
Does the University Golf Course have a twilight fee?
- Yes. Twilight Fees begin at 3:00 throughout DST and 2:00 throughout the rest of the year. The current fee is $32 on weekdays and $42 on weekends/holidays. The fee includes a cart and green fee for as many holes as one can play (up to 18).